Danielle Pacific, LMT, RYT
Massage Therapist & Registered Yoga Teacher
"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life " - Confucius
As a practicing massage therapist, yoga instructor, and massage therapy instructor, the opportunities to learn and grow are abundant and inspiring. Each body provides its own lesson, and the process of discovering is always evolving.
In treatment, I use knowledge of anatomy, kinesiology and massage to help create balance in the body. I offer yoga postures after treatment for home practice, education on specific muscles, and encouragement to bring awareness to the body.
I am grateful to Alternative Health Group for the opportunity to share, grow, and serve.
- Clinical, focused work to specific muscles/muscle groups to improve discomfort, range of motion, and overall well being.
- Private yoga instruction.
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Treatments
English, Conversational French
- Licensed Massage Therapist, Cortiva-Chicago School of Massage Therapy
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Training
- Trained in Cupping Therapy
- Registered Yoga Teacher
- Trained to work with Cancer patients
- Ear Candling
- BS in Biology, U of I at Chicago